At Hopson Grace, our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional experiences while also inspiring them as they plan their next meal, imagine their next celebration, or update their home. Hopson Grace employees embody the luxury lifestyle shopping experience by developing meaningful, long lasting relationships with clients that lead to increased sales, service, and loyalty.
We are seeking a Store Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team in a dynamic luxury retail environment focused on design, entertaining and home. Candidates with experience in design and/or luxury retail or lifestyle brands will be prioritized.
- Create a superior customer service experience for HG clients
- Work with leadership team to meet and exceed monthly and annual sales objectives
- Work to support Visual Merchandiser to ensure stock refills and the space is store-ready
- Assist with and support the development of Hopson Grace’s In-Home Styling Services
- Oversee the set-up of Hopson Grace registries
- Train, empower and evaluate employees
- Maximize accuracy of inventory, working closely with the Director of Operations
- Develop and execute strategies to administer and develop HG Corporate clients: Designers, Realtors, Business to Business
- Develop regular reports that assist in identifying products and opportunities that stem from customer preferences, interest and trends
- Previous experience in luxury retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Apply below and attach your resume for consideration.
|Job Category||Store Manager|