Who We Are
ELTE, Ginger’s & Elte MKT are 3 premium luxury home furnishing destinations in Toronto. We provide our clients with a complete home décor experience by offering fine products from around the world that are well made and beautiful to look at. Our showrooms house a large and diverse selection of furniture, bedding, lighting, accessories, rugs and broadloom as well as decorative plumbing, hardware and boutique items. ELTE’s family tradition began over 95 years ago and we continue into our fourth generation with the same excitement and passion for our clients and products.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager that inspires a sales team through coaching and people development. The successful candidate has a passion for the client experience and home decor in addition to driving sales and achieving goals. As a Sales Manager, you have 3-5 years experience managing a sales team in a retail environment. As a part of the ELTE team, you must be a dedicated, flexible, resourceful and inspiring leader.
Attributes and Requirements
- 3-5 years experience managing a sales team
- Retail and clienteling experience for a luxury brand
- Possess a passion to serve and motivated to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Excellent people development & coaching skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Motivated by achieving goals
- Accountable and committed
- Passion for home décor
- Effective problem solver and multitasker
- Hands on management approach
- Resourceful with ability to implement change
- Strong communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Embodies the ELTE brand
- Ensure each client is provided with an outstanding service experience
- Drive and grow department sales
- Motivate, develop & coach sales team
- Act as a service leader and consistently manage the showroom floor
- Address client requests & solve customer service issues
- Recruit, onboard new sales staff
- Hold monthly 1×1 meetings with sales team members
- Hold daily huddles and weekly department meetings
- Support in executing department & company initiatives
- Ensure all visual and maintenance standards are upheld
- Effectively manage schedule, payroll and other departmental admin duties
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Serious applicants please apply with resume attached below.