For over 40 years, Knar Jewellery – an independently owned and operated business, has been specializing in fine jewellery, timepieces, accessories and exceptional customer service. Knar is an official authorized dealer for some of the world’s most prestigious timepiece brands including: Rolex, Tudor, Breitling, Glashutte Original, Jacob & Co., Chopard and Grand Seiko. Our jewellery department – one of the best in North America, features many specialty brands and exclusive collections; such as Isabelle Fa, Tamara Comolli, Faberge, Hearts on Fire diamonds and Mikimoto pearls. In additional to offering high end, luxurious brands, we also specialize in custom design, repairs, restorations and appraisals.
In everything we do, we hold ourselves to the highest of standards. Our associates are passionate about the brands we carry and the people we serve. We strive for service excellence through continued educations and training.
We are looking for a professional Luxury Sales Associate who is seeking a long-term, lucrative career dealing with high-end jewellery and timepieces. The ideal candidate is one who is inspired to deliver the Knar Experience to those who visit our boutique in person, through knar.com, via email or telephone inquiries. We reward our associates for delivering on sales and service excellence.
- Identifies and creates sales opportunities
- Acts as a brand ambassador for the company and the prestigious brands we represent
- Provide a personalized shopping experience while maintaining our brand service standards and expectations
- Present jewellery and timepieces to clients with knowledge, passion and confidence
- Networks to attract, build and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage client profiles by capturing meaningful data for the purposes of connecting with, and identifying future sales and service opportunities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a consistent and exceptional customer experience; contributes to a positive harmonious store environment
- Provide exceptional after-sale service
- Perform basic services and adjustments to timepieces
- Adheres to security standards that ensure the safety of our customers, co-workers and products
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks with detail and care
- Maintain a high level of product and brand knowledge through continued learning initiatives
- Refined communication skills, both verbal and written
- Appreciates a busy, fast-paced thriving environment
- Appreciate for and understanding of luxury jewellery and timepieces
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience with fine jewellery and timepieces, preferably with brands such as Rolex, Tudor and Breitling
- Proven sales and customer service skills with a track records for building client relationships
- A team player who contributes to and enhances our positive harmonious environment
- Excellent communicator and brand ambassador
- Strong organizational skills to meet client needs and deadlines
- Experienced in visual merchandising
- Willing and available to work retail business hours, including evenings, weekends and some holidays.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Serious applicants please apply with resume attached below.