At Hopson Grace, our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional experiences while also inspiring them as they plan their next meal, imagine their next celebration, or update their home. Hopson Grace employees embody the luxury lifestyle shopping experience by developing meaningful, long lasting relationships with clients that lead to increased sales, service, and loyalty.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Management & Bookkeeping associate for full-time employment, who will be part of the Operations team and work closely with marketing and sales to help the business grow profitably.
Based in our Toronto showroom, this is a permanent full-time, onsite position.
• Work with your manager to support company’s monthly and annual sales and profitability targets
• Create a superior customer service experiences for HG clients
• Show proactivity with regards sales initiation, product knowledge and store appearance
• Display strong organizational and administrative skills that underscore Hopson Grace’s high level of professional conduct, both internally as well as with customers
• Bookkeeping, 3 years + years, with certification/diploma as relevant
• Experience in AP/AR
• Inventory Management, 2 + years
• Retail operations experience 2 + years
• Ability and experience using cloud-based QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite (Share Point, Excel, and Outlook) at the moderate to expert level.
Responsibilities – reporting to the Director of Operations
• Processing vendor payments and interacting with vendors regarding accounts, and with external accountants as needed
• Tracking and reporting on accounts receivable & accounts payable
• Manage product procurement logistics with brokerage suppliers as needed
• Scheduling shipping and receiving with vendors and sales team as needed
• Handle Government remittances related to product sourcing
• Data entry/journal entry, inventory management, analyzing, preparing and pulling regular financial and inventory reports
• Perform other clerical duties such as filing, phone calls, photocopying and mailings, ordering supplies as needed
• Develop new product SKU acquisition cost reports, and recommend most efficient logistics, subsequently placing and tracking orders in collaboration with marketing and sales staff and identifying efficiencies to improve profitability
Apply below and attach your resume for consideration.
|Job Category||Bookkeeping, Inventory Management|